How do I get a building Permit?

First thing you must do is call our building code enforcement officer
Fred Bainbridge (570) 544-4134 to see if indeed you need one. If you need one you must get approval from Schuylkill county planning and zoning office Phone (570) 628-1415.0nce approved and you have zoning permit you must go back to township building code officer Fred Bainbridge to get a township building permit at above phone#.